Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Brie's funny personality

She loves the dustpan


Brie is our little helper


She loves to kiss the baby in the mirror

Dolly in one hand Cell phone in the other

Brie dancing

Brie loving dolly


          Brie has been  making me laugh non stop. She is my little dancing machine every time she hears music her little body is moving. She has started to really love dolls and carries them around with her, that and her cell phone. All she needs is a credit card (daddy??) and we will be ready to go. The other night she was taking a bath and kept standing up, and of course I kept telling to sit on her bum. She stood up and peed in the tub and starting laughing, I couldn't help but laugh at her. So we filled the tub up again and soaped her down. She will wait for me to brush my teeth and she will stand until  I look over and sit down. She has recently found her belly button and gets mad when its covered. I'm so lucky too she doesn't touch any of my pictures or things on the tables. But she loves the IPad and laptop, and remotes of course. She is finally getting her third tooth it broke through a few days ago, and looks like she has three more on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment