Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lucky diaper

There are few times in a learning parents life where u will get lucky with a diaper. Yesterday while playing at Ross park and eating taco spaghetti which I was craving. Brie decided to do her duty and because I hate to carry a diaper bag anymore we quickly realized we didn't have a diaper bag. You really have limited choices u can pack your child back in the carseat stinky, praying that it doesn't leak, or look for alternatives. I remembered seeing a diaper in the trunk because I happened to put a diaper in the stroller a long time ago. I crossed my fingers as I walked to the car where we got lucky the diaper was there. It took a team effort and wet tissues but we got the job done. Lesson learned I am going to put diapers and wipes in the trunk.

Also wanted to update about the baby her heart rate is still in 140s which is so different from Bries which was 120s at this point. She was also head down and estimated her weight at 3 lbs. She gave us a thumbs up and is still very active. She sits low and loves to sit on the right side. My weight gain has been pretty close to when I was pregnant with Brie and to date I gained about 18 lbs. We are doing well and hoping for a healthy 6 lbs baby lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment