Sunday, April 28, 2013

Girls days

    Last Thursday Brie got to go with Daddy to work. Brie was so excited all day. We did curl formers and Daddy picked the outfit. They must have had a lot of fun because Brie won't quit talking about it.

   On Friday Nana and the girls and I had to make our weekly trip to the grocery store. Rae is getting big enough to go in the front of the cart, so we put her in the cart. People tend to watch and say how cute she is as we go through the isles. But, Friday while I was picking out yogurt an older couple were talking to Rae. He was trying to get her to smile and then said she needed ice cream. He handed her a dollar, I said thank you. I don't know If I felt flattered or worried. Nonetheless I will bring her to the grocery store every day if  she gets money. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment