Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Brie is 3

     It's hard to believe three years ago I brought home my first baby. We really had no idea what we were doing, which is like most new parents. We learn more and more every year and are taught just as much.  Brie is our big helper and her vocabulary is sure growing. My favorite expressions lately "please just one drink water" "I'm ready to listen" "Brie is sorry I love u" "calm down" "im not talkin to u, im talking to bries sister" last night she said "stop teasing me lol"I love how she sings "I am a child of god and strawberry shortcake" she is all the way potty trained a few weeks ago she decided on her own no more pull ups.  She wanted a strawberry shortcake party. We had strawberry glasses and murals. the kids did pin the strawberry. We had cake and cupcakes, strawberry lemonade, ordered pizza and had a huge water fight.  we were also very proud of Brie she has been scared of fire and candles and blew hers out. I think the adults had more fun than the kids. We had a lot of fun and appreciated all that came
 

No comments:

Post a Comment