Saturday, February 11, 2012

18 mos old

Brie playin on the beanbag w/daddy

she has to have all of her dolls on the couch w/her


"pictures speak louder than words right." yes this is bries crib he is in.

she is getting so good w/a fork


hated her tutu can you tell?

Daddy showing B rie how she can wear it

matching tutus for my girls


had her play dress up w/a crown and shoes


    My little Brie is sure growing fast. Yesterday Nana, Auntie and I took her for pictures. All I can say is she is definitely a girl but growing so big. I made her and the baby matching tu tus and Brie at first wasn't too thrilled you will see in pictures. She is definitely a light in our world. She has been our helper with throwing things away, and helping take off her clothes and put them in the laundry. Brie is getting more independent and eats with a fork and spoon by herself, loves to say daaa ddyy and mommy.just makes me realize to appreciate every day because time goes so fast. Brie weighs in at a wopping 19 lbs and taking 1.2 ml propanolol three times a day. She has recently started saying baby and looks under my shirt, also whats that is common now. She has a lot of firsts lately, she had her first spaghetti, tutu, and curlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment