Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby #2

this is about 17 weeks pregnant

Sis always tells me to put some prego pictures on my blog so here goes.



This is about 22 weeks pregnant

21 weeks and healthy little girl she liked to spraul out like in a hammock

       It's time to announce our second bundle of joy. In September I started to feel nauseous and had an inkling we were pregnant. This one happened much faster than Brie, in October I decided to take a pregnancy test and left it on the bathroom counter and went back to bed. Brie and I got up about 10 am and looked and the test was positive. I was excited mike had gone hunting and came home not long after so I handed the pregnancy test to Brie and told her to take it to daddy. Mike was confused at first then realized and was excited. Cute story when we first were pregnant we decided not to tell unless someone asked. One night it was Brie, Mike and I in the living room and Brie had a bunch of alphabet blocks around her. We asked her what the baby was and she ended up bringing Mike a letter G girl. The B wasn't far away from that one so I guess I should just listen to my little one eh.
I craved pickled ocra and veggies my first trimester and was sick most of the day. Luckily I only threw up once with Brie I didn't at all I'll hold it in. This baby I felt movement really early about 12 weeks and it has been a mover ever since. I have carried this one low and thought because the pregnancies have been different that I was carrying a boy.
Yesterday we went to the doctors and found we are expecting another girl. Yeah. So excited for Brie to have a sissy.

1 comment: