Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First spaghetti and curlers and Valentines

 Since I obviously couldnt decide on pictures and put them all on her 18 mo blog. I decided I better make a seperate page for spaghetti and curlers. Daddy got Brie a valentine and wanted to do curlers and a dress. Mike  bought me all my favorite candy and put it on my desk so I would see it in the morning. Such a sweet Hubby that was after a fun weekend of the temple, dinner and a movie (the vow).  While Brie stayed with Nana and Papa.

brie is starting to grasp the potty idea



yummy spaghetti

love this cheezer


Brie opening her Valentine from Daddy
Brie and Daddy on valentines

curlers here we come


pretty girl

gotta love this girl

2 comments:

  1. She is such a little Dez!! I love it, she is so cute. I hope you are feeling well and doing good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are doing good thanks, how are u? She has way more girl-tude than me lol, and I'm sure it will get even more fun.

      Delete